Monday, June 3

Monday Muse: Lianne La Havas



Lianne La Havas: English Singer, Songwriter, Multi-instrumentalist
Genre: Folk, Soul
My Top 3: Gone, Everything, He Loves Me (cover)
Known for: Natural Hair and Cat-eye with dotted lower lash line.
Style Inspiration: Prince, Annie Hall
Official Website: liannelahavas.com

While browsing through Amy Winehouse performances on You Tube, I stumbled upon a beautiful, young lady effortlessly singing and playing a guitar on Later Jools Holland. I was hypnotized and made it my mission to watch every performance and listen to every song I could find of Lianne La Havas. Her beautiful, soft voice is the perfect mate to her edgy style and unforgettable footwear. Her looks transform from funky collars and high waist bottoms to body loving evening gowns. Her amazing talent and style signifies the amazing artist she truly is...

"Women who have strong identities, who know themselves, really inspire me." - Lianne La Havas

                          









                    

1 comment: