Monday, June 10

Monday Muse: Wynter Gordon



Wynter Gordon: American Singer, Songwriter
Genre: Indie
My Top 3: Tomorrow, Reach Out, No Hush
Known For: Panama Hat, Red Lip, Amazing Hair,
Style Inspiration: Nenah Cherry's hair, Bette Davis, and Gwen Stefani.
Official Website: wyntergordon.com

Wynter Gordon's style can be summarized as "the new hippie". You can find her on stage in anything that reveals her gorgeous legs, but she's always experimenting with different looks. She can be spotted in funky tops, bold prints, and amazing hair. Wynter's cool style paired with her beautiful music creates the image of a true artist.
"My style is a mashup of different eras, but each piece I have makes me feel good about myself. I do have a taste for expensive shoes." -Wynter Gordon






















 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment