Tuesday, January 1

Live In Concert!




Today was a rainy day and I spent most of it rambling through my wardrobe, so I decided to style a look inspired by this fringed tank from Pacific Sunwear. The image is a raging lion, with the word LIVE at the top and the words IN CONCERT hiding in the fringes at the bottom. This tank felt like "working hard" and "wanting more". I decided to go with dark colors around my eyes to draw attention to the fire I felt erupting from them; as if I was looking at the top of two volcanoes from a straight on bird's eye view. With my hair, I went for an undone look. Not bed hair though, more like busy hair. I chose a plum lip color and smudged a bit of it off to add to the look. Overall I love this look. I feel sexy and I didn't want to stop taking photos :)

Tips from this look:
£ wear dark makeup to concerts. It works well with dancing lights and draws attention to your eyes.
£ whenever you style a messy hairstyle, pair it with a dark lip color and smudge it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment