Saturday, November 10

Standing Out: The Town That Always Sleeps

 
These photos were inspired by a dead town. Usually when people come across a dead, empty town, they instinctively believe they are lost. Which is how I feel and I've been here my entire life. Being here is bitter sweet. I love the country. The gigantic trees, beautiful skies, and amazing antiques. But being here makes it hard to network with people who are on the same path as I am. For this reason, I find that I always stand out here. Not just against the crowd, but against the scenery...


For this look, I decided to pair a denim halter dress with this bright yellow blazer and lay the straps over the back of the blazer. It creates a neat bow that sits perfectly on my back. I like how appealing the bow looks from every angle...
        



























Check out my younger sister posing in her vintage Ray Bans...





It's been a while since my last post. I've cut my hair and colored it black. Someone told me I look like Nyota Uhura from Star Trek...

No comments:

Post a Comment