Sunday, September 30

Day Look: Preparing for Mysterious Weather




The weather in Alabama gets crazy in between seasons, especially pre-fall. You could be swallowed in knit, shivering one day, and planning a day at the pool in your favorite monokini the next day. Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit, but if you wake up early, you find yourself dressing for cool weather on your way to work or class, and around noon, you're trapped in sweaty palms and soaked armpits. Eventually, Halloween night approaches; which seems to be the coldest night of the year, or maybe it just feels cold because I'm dressed in a sexy vampire costume. Either way I think anyone in the South around this time can agree: The weather down here is tres trastorno! I've learned to keep my toes covered and always pack a light sweater or jacket.


 
What are your tips for planning for unpredictable weather?



No comments:

Post a Comment